Somerville Farmhouse Industrial 18" Wide Decorative Wall Shelf
Somerville Industrial Vintage 18-inch Wide Decorative Wall Mounted Single Pipe Shelf-Metal with Reclaimed-Aged Wood Finish
7 trees planted for every product sold!
Solid sustainable Paulownia wood with low VOC finish
Recyclable aircraft-grade aluminum pipes and plated fittings
Decorative wall shelf easy to wall mount available in 3 color and size options
Comes sub-assembled in 4 parts with 100% recyclable packaging
Our PromiseFor every Somerville 18-Inch decorative pipe shelf you purchase Furniture Pipeline will plant seven trees on your behalf in areas such as Madagascar Haiti and Nepal.
DisclaimerWood is a product of nature- and as such will display natural characteristics and variances that are unique to each cut of wood. These characteristics (such as knots) are an integral part of the charm and beauty of real solid wood - no two pieces are alike! This adds to the character of each piece and are not to be misinterpreted as defects. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above.
|Pipe Frame||Aircraft grade aluminum|
|Wood Shelf||Sustainable Paulownia hardwood with Reclaimed aged finish|
|Product Weight||4 LB|
|Shelf Weight Capacity||20 LB|
|Estimated assembly time||Up to 25 minutes|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited warranty excluding wood|
|Collection Type||New Age|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Product dimension||4" H x 18" W x 10" D
Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture
Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:
- Dust with a soft, clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and dry completely with another clean cloth, always rubbing with the grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes, hot dishes, and harsh solvents such as nail polish, alcohol and moisture.
- Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Do not place furniture near heat outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.